Pirate's Plunder is a body slide. The slide is entirely enclosed. It twists & turns through a fast and winding course before spitting you out in our splash pool.
Maximum Depth: 3 ft. 9 in.
Height Restrictions & Rules:
- Guests must be 46" tall in bare feet to participate.
- Inner tubes are NOT permitted.
- Riders must lay down on their back, feet first. Riders must cross their ankles and cross arms across their chest.
- Riders are not permitted to thrust themselves down the slide or try to take a running start.
- One rider at a time only. Adults may not ride with a child at the same time.
- Follow the directions of the lifeguard at all times.
- Remove jewelry, sandals, aquasocks, glasses & goggles before riding. Glasses may be worn if they have a tight fitting strap. Straps available at the Seaside Market.
- Swimwear with metal buttons, rivets, or zippers are not permitted on the slide.
- Lifejackets may not be worn while riding the slide.
- No head first sliding, rotating, tumbling, standing, kneeling, or stopping.
- For your safety, riders must be able to climb the steps of the slide tower with little or no assistance.
- For your safety, riders must be able to demonstrate upper torso control and the ability to maintain both a seated posture and center of gravity.
- Exit the splash pool quickly & carefully.
- If the guest wishes to proceed into the Lost River after their ride, they must retrieve an inner tube from the nearby deck.
- We recommend that you do not participate in the Pirate's Plunder if you have back, neck, or head injuries, heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you have had recent surgery.
- Women who are or might be pregnant also should not participate.