Jolly Roger Jetty will take riders through seven serpentine curves. This red slide will accommodate single & double inner tubes. As riders are being hurled around the thrilling turns, they finally end up in the splash pool which empties into the Lost River.
Maximum Depth: 3 ft. 9 inches
Height Restrictions & Rules:
- Guests must be 46” tall in bare feet to participate alone.
Guests must be 42" tall in bare feet to participate with an adult.
- Follow the directions of the lifeguard at all times.
- Remove jewelry, sandals, aqua socks, glasses, & goggles before riding. Glasses may be worn if they have a tight fitting strap. Straps available at the Seaside Market.
- Swimwear with metal buttons, rivets, or zippers is not permitted on the slide.
- Lifejackets may be worn while riding on inner tube slide.
- No head first sliding, rotating, tumbling, standing, kneeling, or stopping on slide.
- For your safety, riders must be able to climb the steps of the slide tower with little or no assistance.
- For your safety, riders must be able to demonstrate upper torso control and the ability to maintain both a seated posture and center of gravity.
- Exit the splash pool quickly & carefully.
- If the guest wishes to proceed into the Lost River after their ride, they may.
- We recommend that you do not participate in the Jolly Roger Jetty if you have back, neck, or head injuries, heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you have had recent surgery.
- Women who are or might be pregnant also should not participate.
- Inner tubes are required.
- One rider on single tubes and 2 riders on double tubes.