This three story structure brings together every member of the family. Ten platforms and nearly 50 interactive play features will keep all hands on deck. Two body slides and a 1,000 gallon dumping bucket will provide the perfect thrill for young adventurers.
Height Restrictions & Rules:
- There are no height restrictions for this attraction.
- No hanging or swinging from ropes.
- No climbing on ropes or hand rails.
- Remove lifejacket, jewelry, sandals, aqua socks, glasses and goggles before riding.
- Swimwear with metal buttons, rivets or zippers are not permitted on slides.
- No head first sliding, rotating, tumbling, standing, kneeling or stopping on slides.
- One rider may enter the slide at a time. No doubles or human chains.
- At the end of the slide, exit the run out quickly and carefully. Catching a rider is not permitted.
- No food or drinks.
- We recommend that you do not participate in Buccaneer Bay if you have back, neck, or head injuries, heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you have had recent surgery.
- Women who are or might be pregnant also should not participate.